Department: Human Resources
If you’re a team player and want a stable work environment with great benefits, then we’ve got the job for you. Maxxis International, a leader in the high performance tire industry, is looking for a Safety Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in Suwanee, GA.
Our degreed, hands-on safety professional will plan, direct and implement company safety programs to ensure a safe and secure work environment by performing the following duties for our distribution, office and small production locations:
- Analyze company standards to ensure safety programs meet OSHA and multi-state regulations.
- Perform inspections and audits, conduct research, implement effective safety planning and maintain guidebooks.
- Implement and deliver safety training.
- Responsible for providing guidance, direction and leadership to the company’s safety and security processes.
- Communicate program needs and improvements to management.
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual with excellent computer skills (MS Office), solid verbal and written communications skills, is a team player and has a strong desire to excel. Degreed safety professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
BS/BA degree required, preferably in industrial safety. 2-years’ experience in developing, organizing, coordinating and implementing a successful safety program. Strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to lead and work well in a team environment are required. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential. Must be able to handle the physical aspects of the job and some travel is necessary.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No relocation offered. www.maxxis.com