Maxxis International USA, a leader in the high-performance tire industry, has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Accounting Associate for our Accounting Department in Suwanee, GA. If you have an analytical mind, like problem-solving and work well in a team, then we’ve got the opportunity for you. Learn our industry and different aspects of our operation in a fast-growing company in a corporate environment.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Support month end closing including prepare general entry and monthly account statement, etc.,
- Process accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide consistently exceptional customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and timely
- Dependable team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required
- Less than 3 years of accounting experience preferred
- Experience working with SAP preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player and have a strong desire to excel, come join our family. College graduates that have a good business sense, are enthusiastic, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and excellent career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.