Maxxis International USA has a challenging opportunity for an Assistant Warehouse Manager located in Newnan, Georgia.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in managing warehouse operations
- Hire, train and motivate warehouse employees
- Verify and process incoming and outgoing shipments
- Audit and process customer and vendor transactions
- Execute and supervise periodic cycle counts and reconcile variances
- Evaluate current receiving, shipping and warehouse procedures and implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of experience working in a warehouse and shipping environment required
- Experience leading or managing others required
- SAP experience preferred
The Assistant Warehouse Manager must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical and organizational skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in a warehouse setting as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and have a strong work ethic come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.