Lab Technician (Tire Rubber Compound/Material Testing)
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer headquartered in Suwanee, GA, has a challenging opportunity for a Tire Rubber Compound/Material Testing Lab Technician, at Maxxis Technology Center. The salary is mid $30k, commensurate with education and experience.
- Conduct rubber compounding and tire material testing
- Collect, enter and analyze report data
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Problem solve and effectively communicate with other employees/customers
- Work with Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical/scientific field AND one (1) year of rubber and/or tire industry or lab experience
High school diploma AND three (3) years of rubber and/or tire industry or lab experience required
- Chemistry or polymer educational background and/or experience preferred
Lab Technicians must be detail oriented, organized and highly accurate, and use effective means for checking the accuracy of information. Applicants that have a good business sense, are enthusiastic and reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Solid mechanical or electrical knowledge is a plus.
We know that sharp, hardworking, high-quality people make our business successful. We treat each other professionally and with respect. This is why we all do a great job, in a comfortable environment, have fun, and are profitable. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and excellent career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.