Maxxis International-USA, a leader in the high performance tire industry, has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Materials Control Coordinator for our Materials Control Department in Suwanee, GA. If you have an analytical mind and would enjoy working with the international logistics process then we've got the opportunity for you. Learn our industry and different aspects of our operation from a fast growing company in a corporate environment.
The primary function of this role is to facilitate the document process associated with the purchase and import of products from overseas manufacturers. In this role you will learn the basic skills associated with managing client supply chain expectations to contribute to the success of the department.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Including but not limited to the following:
- Process purchase orders and import documents in SAP
- Work closely with overseas factories to ensure orders are fulfilled
- Complete the Importer Security Filing with U.S. Customs Broker
- Track shipments and resolve delivery issues
- Special projects as assigned to support the department
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field required
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel required
- Experience working with ERP systems, databases and/or inventory systems preferred
In order to be successful in this position, qualified candidates must be detail oriented, be proficient with Microsoft Excel, communicate effectively and most importantly be a great team player.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and have a strong work ethic come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.