Maxxis International - USA has a challenging opportunity for a Product Planning Specialist in our Automotive Tire Division located in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
The Product Planning Specialist will:
- Perform market research to identify and capitalize on market trends
- Work on preparing product proposals and training materials
- Assist in preparing project schedules and project management
- Manage product launch programs with the sales and marketing team
- Communicate directly with customers on product issues
- Develop product training with the sales team
- Work with the Technology Center on product testing, as well as an international team of co-workers
- Prepare for and attend business or marketing events
- Travel - 25%
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Economics, business, marketing or engineering degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in the automotive tire industry required
- Strong project management skills preferred
The Product Planning Specialist must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount. Mandarin communication skills (speak, read and write) and graphics skills are a plus.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate for the auto industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.