Maxxis International USA has a challenging opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to provide customer service and sales support to our valuable customers for our Automotive Tire Division located in Suwanee, Georgia.
- Support business and relationships with current accounts
- Enter customer orders in SAP system
- Run reports to evaluate orders and provide forecasts
- Track orders through SAP system
- Work closely with outside sales team
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2 years of experience in the automotive industry required
- Experience working with passenger/light truck tire products preferred
The Sales Coordinator must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate about the auto industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.