Senior Lab Technologist (Tire Development)
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer headquartered in Suwanee, GA, has a challenging opportunity for a Tire Development Senior Lab Technologist, at Maxxis Technology Center. The salary is low $40k, commensurate with education and experience.
- Coordinate and perform tire cut section measurement program
- Carve smooth molded tires for prototype tread pattern development
- Mounts and balances test tires on test wheels
- Coordinates tire testing and enters test data into computer system upon completion of testing
- Assist with development and improvement of test methods
- Assists with lab testing as required (i.e. load deflection, footprint, cavity noise, etc.)
- Performs other technical work as needed
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering AND one (1) year of rubber and/or tire industry or lab experience required
- Tire industry experience preferred
Senior Lab Technologists must be detail oriented, organized and highly accurate, and use effective means for checking the accuracy of information. Applicants that have a good business sense, are enthusiastic and reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
We know that sharp, hardworking, high-quality people make our business successful. We treat each other professionally and with respect. This is why we all do a great job, in a comfortable environment, have fun, and are profitable. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and excellent career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.