Bicycle Marketing Coordinator
BICYCLE MARKETING COORDINATOR (SUWANEE, GA)
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer, has a challenging opportunity for a Bicycle Marketing Coordinator in Suwanee, GA. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual with a high level of attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communications skills, a team player, and a strong desire to excel. It’s a fast-paced role that requires quick-thinking and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage the day-to-day posting on social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and respond to questions, comments, and complaints
- Assist in the creation and execution of strategic marketing plans and campaigns to further enhance and engage the bicycle industry
- Develop, write, execute and manage integrated marketing strategy/media campaigns through print and web advertising, social media and email blasts
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials for our sales teams (catalogs, pamphlets, flyers, etc.)
- Prepare for and attend tradeshows and events (races, festivals, press camps, etc.)
- Negotiate rates for advertising space, artwork, and photography and request insertion orders
- Act as a liaison between Maxxis and media outlets
- Assist in organizing media events/product launches
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing OR Bachelor’s degree and one year of marketing experience
- Experience working in or knowledge of the bicycle industry
Email resume with salary requirements to [email protected].