Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Maxxis International Canada has a challenging opportunity for a Marketing Intelligence Analyst in our location in Brampton, Ontario. The responsibility focuses on projects in the areas of market research and business analysis. If you are passionate about the tire industry and enjoy working in a dynamic international business environment, then we’ve got the job for you.
- In the area of market research, focusing on collecting business intelligence such as industry reports, market indices, and web scraping
- In the area of business analysis, providing insights of market research and operational information including competition landscape, pricing strategy and ERP data analysis
- Gathering and analyzing external and internal data, and applying advanced analytics approach
- Conduct research and analysis as needed
- 1+ year’s of research and analysis experience required
- 1+ year’s marketing-related experience required
- Experience in applying analytical and statistical methodologies to real world problems
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and working with large data sets
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Sage 300, and Python preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in auto industry, OEM business, or market research firms preferred
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player and have a good attitude and work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to [email protected].