Tire Design and Development Engineer
TIRE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (PCR/LT) (SUWANEE, GA)
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer headquartered in Suwanee, GA, has a challenging opportunity for a Tire Design and Development Engineer at Maxxis Technology Center. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual who is passionate about the automotive industry, and possesses excellent computer skills, solid verbal and written communications skills, and has a strong desire to excel.
- Be involved with Passenger Car Radial/Light Truck (PCR/LT) and/or other tire design and development projects
- Use CAD/CAE to conduct tread pattern and profile design
- Coordinate and participate in the PCR/LT tire testing program conducted in North America
- Plan and schedule PCR/LT tire related road tests and complete associated reports
- Communicate road test progress with riders, marketing/sales and Research & Design (R&D) headquarters
- Be involved with tire performance related research programs and test development to evaluate tire performance
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical engineering required
- Two (2) years of tire design and/or automotive experience required
- Experience using CAD or CAE is preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. Degreed engineering professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Applicants must have strong analysis and judgment skills and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to [email protected].