- Assist in developing new Original Equipment (OE) business
- Conduct research for projects for current and prospective customers
- Regularly update and prepare documents for forecasts and status updates
- Create professional correspondences and documents, including some legal documents
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or a related field required
- At least two (2) years of experience in a comparable OEM business development role required
- At least two (2) years of project management experience required
- Experience working in the tire, automotive, or related industry preferred
The Bilingual Business Development Specialist must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong analytical and organizational skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are required, as well as a high level of attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential. Domestic travel is required, and the availability to travel to Canada and Mexico, if needed, is also required.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and good work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please email your resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.