- Provide technical expertise for all network users in areas of training, problem resolution, hardware and software upgrades
- Ensure that personal computers and networks are functioning properly and are available
- Provide support and maintenance of desktop computers, hardware and software
- Setup of new offices including project coordination with handling of data and voice circuits, office moves and expansions
- At least one (1) year of IT experience is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Systems and server architecture is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology field is preferred.
- Experience working with VMWare is preferred.
- Experience providing ShoreTel VOIP phone system support is preferred.
Our new Computer Support Specialist must meet tight deadlines, work independently, prioritize effectively, and have excellent documentation skills. Microsoft Certifications and SharePoint administration is a plus. Experience supporting active directory, performing server installation/maintenance, and working with Commvault and network firewalls would be beneficial.
We know that sharp, hardworking, high quality people make our business successful. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual who understands business concepts, has excellent computer skills, solid communications skills; both verbal and written, is a team player and has a strong desire to excel.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. Send resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.