- Support business objectives with full cycle recruiting in multiple states
- Drive the recruiting process in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Work with requisitions across all departments, including sales, marketing, distribution, engineering, and management position
- Manage third party vendors
- On-board new hires, including new hire paperwork and orientation
- Assist with event planning
- Other related human resources duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two (2) years of full-cycle recruitment experience required
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Experience using LinkedIn to attract applicants preferred
The Recruiter must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and technical skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel). The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you possess a high standard of ethics, are a team player and want to work in a positive and friendly work environment come join our family. Candidates need to be professional and reliable, maintain confidentiality, and have a good business sense.
Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.