- Design, create and implement artistic presentation to include print design, catalogs, posters and advertisements to increase public awareness of the Maxxis brand
- Communicate deadlines and requirements to sales and marketing team members
- Work with sales and marketing team members to conceptualize and create solutions that meet business requirements
- Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a directly related arts degree
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) required
- Familiarity with video editing software (After Effects and Premiere Pro), or 3D programs (Keyshot) preferred
- Photography skills preferred
- Experience in or knowledge of the automotive, powersports, or bicycle industry preferred
The Graphic Designer must have a strong understanding of layout design for advertising, as well as superior interpersonal communication and people skills. Candidates need to be highly motivated and self-managed, be organized, have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be able to work well with an international team of co-workers and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office, as an individual and as a team, is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and a good work ethic come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. No relocation is offered.