- Support business objectives with full cycle recruiting in multiple states and Canada
- Drive recruiting process in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Work with requisitions across all departments, including sales, marketing, distribution, engineering and management position
- Manage third party vendors for recruiting and temporary staffing services
- On-board new hires, including new hire paperwork and orientation
- Prepare quarterly reports, recruitment status reports and other ad hoc reports
- Assist with event planning, the travel management program, and other HR activities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Human resources experience required
- Full-cycle recruitment experience required
- Advanced data analytics and technical skills (i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System preferred
The Human Resources Coordinator must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and technical skills. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you possess a high standard of ethics, are a team player and want to work in a positive and friendly work environment come join our family. Candidates need to be professional and reliable, maintain confidentiality, and have a good business sense.
Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to HR@maxxis.com.