Lab Technologist (Tire Material Development)
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer headquartered in Suwanee, GA, has a challenging opportunity for a Tire Material Development Lab Technologist, at Maxxis Technology Center. The salary is starting from $35k - $40k, commensurate with education and experience.
- Coordinate and perform tire material and rubber compound testing
- Assist with development and improvement of test methods
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Organize, analyze, and report testing data
- Support other technical work as needed in the Lab
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Polymer, or Material Engineering required
- One (1) year of rubber and/or tire industry lab experience required
- Rubber/Tire industry experience preferred
- Statistic DOE experience preferred
Lab Technologists must be detail oriented, organized and highly accurate, and use effective means for checking accuracy of information. Applicants that have a good business sense, are enthusiastic and reliable, and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
We know that sharp, hard working, high quality people make our business successful. We treat each other professionally and with respect. This is why we all do a great job, in a comfortable environment, have fun, and are profitable. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities.