- Assist with gathering market intelligence in order to inform management with powersports and tire industry trends through collecting, organizing, analyzing and presenting market information
- Assist with building market intelligence files and prepare them for database creation
- Assist with building internal sales/marketing reports
- Travel domestically to trade events
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three (3) years of experience in the tire, powersports or related industry required
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint is required
The Market Research Analyst must understand basic tire terminology and possess great interest towards motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s. This includes the total business (sales) processes in addition to understanding product life cycle. The ability to collect, organize and analyze market information and relaying the results clearly is key. The position is data intensive therefore an analytical mind, plus patience to work on large spreadsheets is required.
Candidates must be a team player that possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with high levels of attention to detail. Domestic business travel to trade, race and other industry events is required and is estimated around 25%.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player and have a good attitude and work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.