- Aggressively grow revenues in new markets, as well as maintain current customer base
- Consistently identify revenue opportunities and follow-up on leads
- Develop business plans for assigned accounts and manage projects
- Ensure reporting, procedures and communication levels are maintained within Company guidelines
- Prepare sales information and materials for customers
- Collaborate with development, marketing, distribution and customer service to ensure the successful coordination of customer activities
- Two (2) plus years of direct Tire Manufacturer Outside Sales experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our Sales Representatives must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong analysis and relationship building skills. The ability to generate new customers and close sales is paramount. Candidates must have the capability to manage multiple projects and possess strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office products). Must be willing to travel at least 35% of the time, including some nights and weekends and must have the ability to work from home.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate for the auto industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.