- Form productive working relationships with existing customers to increase sales across multiple product lines
- Advise, recommend, and assist with sales plan implementations
- Attend sponsored bicycle events to represent brand and support athletes
- Perform sales and data analysis on US and Canadian bicycle market
- Work with an international team of co-workers
- Assist with marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in or knowledge of the bicycle industry required
- One (1) year of sales experience preferred
- Tire experience is preferred
- SAP experience preferred
The Sales Representative position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount. Candidates must be able to evaluate customer needs and initiate a “marketing approach to selling.” Candidates must be willing to travel at least 35% of the time, including some nights and weekends.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.