- Develop in-house proprietary procedures using commercially available FEA/CFD software
- Work with local and global FEA/CFD teams to provide support, results, and analysis
- Develop and validate FEA/CFD simulations of various tire manufacturing processes
- Participate and support OE development projects on a global level
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanical, civil, structural, or chemical engineering required
- Five (5) years of experience in FEA/CFD tire modeling and simulation required
Senior CFD/FEA Tire Modeling Engineers must be detail oriented, organized and highly accurate, and use effective means for checking accuracy of information. They also need strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects.
We know that sharp, hard working, high quality people make our business successful. We treat each other professionally and with respect. This is why we all do a great job, in a comfortable environment, have fun, and are profitable. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.