- Develop in-house proprietary software for tire modeling
- Work with local and global FEA teams to provide support, results, and analysis
- Develop FEA simulation for tire performance such as Force and Moment, Tread wear, Tire traction, and Tire durability
- Participate and support OE development projects on a global level
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanical, civil, structural, or chemical engineering required
- Five (5) years of experience in FEA tire modeling and simulation required
The engineer needs strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects.
We know sharp, hardworking, high-quality people make our business successful. This outstanding career opportunity is for an individual who has solid communication skills; both verbal and written, is a team player and has a strong desire to excel. Our employees have a good business sense, are enthusiastic, reliable and possess a strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please send a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.