- Manage powersports sponsorship for individuals, teams and race series
- Research future sponsorship opportunities for team discussion
- Process sponsorship program contingency paperwork
- Coordinate and process sponsorship tire shipments
- Attend industry events, race series and tradeshows as needed
- Assist the team in forecasting and processing orders for fulfillment
- Coordinate trackside/event support fleet schedules
- One (1) year of customer service or sales experience in the powersports industry required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SAP experience preferred
The Sponsorship Account Coordinator must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount. Candidates must be willing to travel up to 20%, including some nights and weekends.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate for the industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.