- Be involved with bicycle and/or other tire design and development projects
- Use CAD/CAE to conduct tread pattern and profile design
- Coordinate and participate in the bicycle tire testing program conducted in North America
- Plan and schedule bicycle tire related road tests and complete associated reports
- Communicate road test progress with riders, marketing/sales and Research & Design (R&D) headquarters
- Be involved with tire performance related research programs and test development to evaluate tire performance
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical engineering required
- Two years of tire design and/or bicycle riding/racing experience required
- Experience using CAD or CAE is preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. Degreed engineering professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Applicants must have strong analysis and judgment skills and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.