- Perform and assist the technology center in a lab environment by conducting tire inspections
- Collect, enter, and analyze report data
- Write inspection reports for warranty claims
- Problem solve and effectively communicate with other employees/customers
- Work with Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- At least one year of rubber and/or tire industry experience required
- Mechanical and/or lab experience preferred
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Technician must be detail oriented, highly accurate and use effective means for checking accuracy of information. Applicants that have a good business sense, are enthusiastic and reliable, and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
We know that sharp, hard working, high quality people make our business successful. We treat each other professionally and with respect. This is why we all do a great job, in a comfortable environment, have fun, and are profitable. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. Send resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.