Maxxis International USA has a challenging opportunity for a Product Planning Analyst in our Automotive Tire Division located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. If you are passionate about the automotive industry and working in a dynamic international business environment, then we’ve got the job for you.
- Assist with gathering market intelligence in order to inform management with automaker and tire industry trends through collecting, organizing, analyzing and presenting market information
- Assist with building market intelligence files and prepare them for database creation
- Assist with building internal sales/marketing reports
- Travel domestically to trade shows events
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Tableau (or other database software) required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or a related field preferred
- Three (3) years of experience in the tire, automotive or related industry preferred
The Product Planning Analyst must understand basic tire nomenclature and possess great interest towards automobiles. The ability to collect, organize and analyze market information and relaying the results clearly is key. Must be a team player that possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with high levels of attention to detail. The position is data intensive therefore an analytical mind plus patience to work on large spreadsheets is required. Domestic business travel to trade shows and auto shows is required and is estimated around 25%.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player and have a good attitude and work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to [email protected].