Human Resources Assistant
Maxxis International has a challenging opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant for the Human Resources Department located in Suwanee, Georgia. The salary range for this position is mid $30k to $40k, commensurate with experience.
- Maintain confidential employee files and other HR files
- Manage, reconcile and approve HR invoices for payment
- Provide administrative support to the HR Department
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Prepare reports and produce HR metrics as needed
- Prepare and maintain training records
- Assist with performance evaluation process
- Administer company travel program
- Serve as back-up to front desk reception
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience providing administrative/office support required
- Advanced data analytics and technical skills (i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS preferred
The Human Resources Assistant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and technical skills. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you possess a high standard of ethics, are a team player and want to work in a positive and friendly work environment come join our family. Candidates need to be professional and reliable, maintain confidentiality, and have a good business sense.
Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to [email protected].