Maxxis International, the US division of a global tire manufacturer, is seeking temporary Material Handers to work at our Distribution Center located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. These positions will work Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 3:00pm with an hourly rate of $17.50. College students attending school in the afternoon/evening are welcome!
- Lift tires (alone and with a team member)
- Use of RF scanners
- Load/unload tires on/from a truck
- Inspect tires
- Stack tires on a rack
- Put away tires in assigned storage bin
- Pick tires from an assigned storage bin
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse (shipping/receiving) setting preferred
- Forklift with at least 1 year experience preferred
- Familiarity with SAP preferred
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and have a good attendance. They should also have reliable transportation to and from work. Candidates must be comfortable working in a tire warehouse environment with forklift and pedestrian traffic, varying temperatures, contact with tires, and use of warehouse equipment. The flexibility to work well in a warehouse environment as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you agree with our values of TIRES – Teamwork, Integrity, Responsibility, Enthusiasm and Service, come join our team!