Tire and rubber Material Development and Application Engineer Copy
If you are a team player and want a stable work environment with great benefits, then we have the job for you. Maxxis International, a leader in the high-performance tire industry is looking for a Tire and Rubber Material Development and Application Engineer in our Technology Center in Suwanee, GA.
- Develop and evaluate rubber compounds and material for tire application with sold technical background in polymer and rubber material application in tires
- Develop and establish testing methods and procedures for rubber compounds and tire material
- Provide accurate and reliable material data/model to support for the Tire Modeling and Rubber Flow Simulation
- Be actively involved in Passenger Car Radial/Light Truck (PCR/LT) and/or other tire development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Material engineering required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Two (2) years of experience in rubber compound testing and development for tire application required
- Good understanding on polymer physical properties, chemistry, hyper-elastic and visco-elastic properties is a must
- Strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Statistic DOE experience is preferred
- Must be willing to travel
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. Degreed engineering professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Applicants must have strong analysis and judgment skills and have the ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please apply below.