Bicycle Customer Service Coordinator (Suwanee, GA)
Maxxis International, the US division of a global tire manufacturer, headquartered in Suwanee, GA is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for our Bicycle Tire Division. If you know the bicycle market, enjoy riding bicycles, have good customer service skills, are a team player and want a stable work environment with great benefits, then we’ve got the job for you.
- Communicate with bicycle tire consumers via email, phone and social media
- Provide customer support by responding to bicycle tire questions and concerns
- Advise customers on service and coverage options
- Assist sales team with event preparation
- 2 years of customer service experience in the bicycle industry required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To be successful in the position, the Customer Service Coordinator must be able to provide real-world knowledge of Maxxis products to consumers seeking advice. Candidates must have a customer service focus, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong analytical and organizational skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude and work ethic, and are passionate for the bicycle industry, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.