Materials Control Coordinator (Suwanee, GA)
Maxxis International-USA, a leader in the high-performance tire industry, has an exciting opportunity to be a Materials Control Coordinator for our Materials Control Department in Suwanee, GA. If you have an analytical mind and would enjoy working with the international logistics process then we've got the opportunity for you. Learn our industry and different aspects of our operation from a fast-growing company in a corporate environment.
The primary function of this role is to facilitate the document process associated with the purchase and import of products from overseas manufacturers. In this role, you will learn the basic skills associated with managing client supply chain expectations to contribute to the success of the department.
- Process purchase orders and import documents in SAP ERP System
- Work closely with overseas factories to ensure orders are fulfilled
- Complete the Importer Security Filing with U.S. Customs Broker
- Track shipments and resolve delivery issues
- Special projects as assigned to support the department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Logistics experience or logistics coursework in college preferred
- Experience working with SAP ERP preferred
In order to be successful in this position, qualified candidates must be detail oriented, be proficient with Microsoft Excel, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong analytical and organizational skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and have a strong work ethic come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.