- Lift tires (alone and with a team member)
- Use of RF scanners
- Load/unload tires on/from a truck
- Inspect tires
- Stack tires on a rack
- Put away tires in assigned storage bin
- Pick tires from an assigned storage bin
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs required
- Ability to lift a tire bundle with a team member of about 165 lbs required
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse (shipping/receiving) setting preferred
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and have a good attendance. They should also have reliable transportation to and from work. Candidates must be comfortable working in a tire warehouse environment with forklift and pedestrian traffic, varying temperatures, contact with tires, and use of warehouse equipment. The flexibility to work well in a warehouse environment as an individual and as a team is paramount.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you agree with our values of TIRES – Teamwork, Integrity, Responsibility, Enthusiasm and Service, come join our team!
This is still a start-up operation. We will be filling positions via temp-to-hire on an on-going basis until fully staffed. Please contact Pro Resources Staffing Services at https://www.proresources.com/light-industrial-professional-job-opportunities/ to view and apply for job openings.