The Maxxis Mud Bug features extra-deep lugs to provide maximum traction in muddy terrain. In addition, angled tread bars divert mud away from the tire for improved grip. The Mud Bug is 6-ply rated for greater puncture resistance and is available in larger sizes to provide needed ground clearance. When mounting oversized tires on your ATV, be sure to check for proper fitment and tire clearance.
Aggressive lugs for an abundance of traction through mud bogs or down sloppy backcountry trails.
- Comprehensive tread pattern delivers superior traction in mud, without sacrificing performance or ride comfort
- 30mm tread bar height provides superior traction in the deepest mud
- 6-ply rating for excellent puncture resistance
- Reinforced Carcass Ridge (RCR) Technology delivers strength, reduces weight and sheds mud
- Dual Stage Lugs (DSL) add to the overall tread lug strength
- Sweeping, angled tread bars move mud out from the tread, enabling riders to tackle the most extreme riding conditions
- One of the lightest mud tires on the market and easy to mount
- Soft Terrain
|Position||Size||Ply Rating||Overall Diameter (in)||Section Width (in)||Tire Pressure/Load (psi/lbs)||Rim Size (in)||Tread Depth (in)|