- Collect, enter and analyze market information such as pricing and product information
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis of business results
- Support the organization in sales, forecasting, pricing, market research and customer performance
- Prioritize projects and confidential matters to accomplish concurrent deadlines on projects and/or customer responses
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin required
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required
- Two (2) years of experience in product pricing and/or market data analysis preferred
- SAP experience preferred
The Business Analyst must have the ability to collect, organize and analyze market and sales information and relaying the results clearly is key. The position is data intensive therefore an analytical mind, plus patience to work on large spreadsheets is required. Applicants should be familiar with data manipulation using advanced Microsoft Excel and Access tools such as pivot tables and queries to prepare data, verify output and produce specialized reports
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player and have a good attitude and work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For confidential consideration, please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.