- Communicate with customers regularly and have a full understanding of their needs
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining reports on customers’ demand and order status
- Assist in developing new Original Equipment (OE) business; preparing report of project status
- Support Sales team in customer service and market research
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related field required
- Experience or interest in OEM business development preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in Supply chain operation and/or manufacturing experience required
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word and Excel, and Project management experience highly desired
- Experience working in the tire, automotive, powersports or related industry preferred
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, Strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are required, as well as a high level of attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential. Domestic and international travel, including some overnight travel, is required.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high-quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and good work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and career growth opportunities.