- Communicate with customers daily and have a full understanding of their needs
- Regularly update and prepare documents for forecasts and status updates
- Conduct research for projects for current and prospective customers
- Create professional correspondences and documents
- Assist in developing new Original Equipment (OE) business
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related field required
- At least two (2) years of experience in a comparable OEM business development role required
- Supply chain operation and/or manufacturing experience required
- Project management experience highly desired
- Experience working in the tire, automotive, powersports or related industry preferred
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, Strong analysis and judgment skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are required, as well as a high level of attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential. Domestic and international travel, including some overnight travel, is required.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, and good work ethic, come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please email your resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.