- Answering and transferring phone calls to appropriate recipients and checking voicemail on a daily basis
- Assist with scheduling meetings and take meeting notes
- Conduct MTC Orientation and Concur Travel training
- Coordinate domestic and international travels via SAP Concur
- Generate and process departmental purchase order and credit card requests and review incoming invoices through Esker and DocuSign
- Manage the front door by allowing approved visitors or employees in
- Assist visitors with checking-in to the building
- Correspond with internal employees and external colleagues in a friendly, professional manner
- Assist with coordinating and setting up meetings and events
- General office duties as requested by the Senior Vice President of MTC
- Self-starter and motivated
- Planning, time management, and organization skills
- An attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of administrative support and/or clerical experience required
- Experience assisting with meeting set up and/or event planning preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. This outstanding career opportunity is for an independent thinker, who can make decisions with minimum guidance. Individuals must have excellent computer skills, solid verbal and written communications skills, be a team player and have a strong desire to excel. Professionals who have good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
We work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with flex time available. We also offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.