Maxxis International, the US division of a global tire manufacturer, headquartered in Suwanee, GA is seeking a Sales Representative for our Specialty Tire Department. If you know the powersports market, have good salesmanship, are a team player and want a stable work environment with great benefits, then we’ve got the job for you.
- Form productive working relationships with existing customers to increase sales across multiple product lines
- Advise, recommend, and assist with sales plan implementations
- Attend sponsored power sports events to represent brand and support athletes
- Work with an international team of co-workers
- Assist with marketing activities
- 1+ years of sales experience required
- ATV and motorcycle knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tire experience preferred
- Data analytics experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Excel VBA and Tableau experience preferred
The Sales Representative position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. The flexibility to work well in an office as an individual and as a team is paramount. Candidates must be able to evaluate customer needs and initiate a “marketing approach to selling.” Candidates must be willing to travel at least 35% of the time, including some nights and weekends.
We know that sharp, self-motivated, high quality people make our business successful. If you are a team player, have a good attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire and drive to succeed; come join our family. Maxxis offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits and career growth opportunities.
For consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to [email protected].