Tire Material Development and Application Engineer
Maxxis International, a leader in the high-performance tire industry is looking for a Tire Material Development and Application Engineer in our Technology Center in Suwanee, GA. If you are a team player and want a stable work environment with great benefits, then we have the job for you.
- Develop and evaluate rubber compounds and material for tire application with sold technical background in polymer and rubber material application in tires
- Develop and establish testing methods and procedures for rubber compounds and tire material
- Provide accurate and reliable material data/model to support for the Tire Modeling and Rubber Flow Simulation
- Be actively involved in Passenger Car Radial/Light Truck (PCR/LT) and/or other tire development projects
- Good understanding on polymer physical properties, chemistry, hyper-elastic and visco-elastic properties
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Material engineering required
- Two (2) years of experience in rubber compound testing and development for tire application required
- Statistical DOE experience is preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking; high-quality people make our business successful. Degreed engineering professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits and excellent career growth opportunities. For confidential consideration, please send resume with salary requirements to [email protected].