Based on the Trepador Bias, the legendary Trepador Competition M8060 uses the same construction and pattern design but features a sticky race tread compound for the ultimate in off-road traction. Due to the nature of the compound, it is not recommended for use in winter conditions.
Heavy-duty bias-ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility
Aggressive soft competition tread compound for ultimate off-road traction
Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain
Unique tread element arrangement ensures uniform contact area for maximum road contact
Aggressive side lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and high-speed stability
Do not use in winter conditions. Please visit www.maxxis.com for additional information.
Recommended for competition use only
Overall Diameter (in.)
Section Width (in.)
Max Pressure (PSI)
Approved Rim Width
Max Load (lbs.)
Tread Depth (in.)
Sidewall: BSW = Black Sidewall | OWL = Outlined White Lettering | OBL = Outline Black Letter | RBL = Raised Black Letter | RBW = Raised Black Wall | RWL = Raised White Letter | RWW = Raised White Wall
Service Description: XL = Extra Load
COLD WEATHER STORAGE NOTICE
For Cold Weather Storage (short-term or extended):
When the Maxxis competition tires are exposed to temperatures below 32ºF (0ºC), the unique racing rubber compounds used in these tires will lose their flexibility. This loss in flexibility can lead to potential cracking and other damage to the tire.
TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING, CONSUMERS AND INSTALLERS ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do not move or operate the car with these tires mounted on the vehicle if conditions are below 32ºF (0ºC). ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
2. Always store these tires indoors and at temperatures above 32ºF (0ºC).
4. Avoid transporting and handling these tires in conditions below 32°F (0°C).
5. Do not mount or dismount these tires when the surrounding work area temperature is under 50ºF (10ºC). ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
6. Before mounting or dismounting, store these tires indoors for at least 24 hours in a temperature-controlled area of 68ºF (20ºC) or warmer. ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
7. Remove these tires from the vehicle and deflate to half the normal air pressure during prolonged periods of non-use or storage.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.